Want to be a member of the Southern Sociological Society?
The benefits of active membership in the Southern Sociological Society (SSS) include:
- joining a vibrant academic community
- participating in the annual meeting
- a subscription to Social Currents (digital access and physical copies)
- engaging in the governance of the Society
- eligibility for SSS committee service, grants, and awards
- receiving announcements about research opportunities, job openings, etc.
- instant access to The Southern Sociologist, the Society's quarterly newsletter
SSS welcomes members from diverse scholarly and personal backgrounds. Membership in the society runs from July 1, 2015 to June 30, 2016.
If you have any questions about membership in the Society, please contact the Executive Office.